Let's get to it! TGIF!
1. 2 nightstands, 1 tall mirror, and 2 frames. All painted between Monday and Tuesday evenings. I sprayed them all with a clear top coat from Valspar and I'm super happy with the finishes. I'll probably use the clear coat on most projects in the future. I'm not happy with the color of the nightstands (a little too bright), so they'll be getting repainted this weekend. It took me 4 coats to go from white to teal blue(ish), so I'm hoping it will only take 2 to go to a shade closer to indigo.
2. High and low of my week: watching Breaking Bad and then realizing it's almost over. Wah! I can't even imagine what is going to go on in the last episode!?!?!!
3. A preview of our new curtains... Hello pom poms! They are up and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!
4. Catching up over wine (and pizza) with girlfriends. 'Nuf said.
5. Oh, did I already mention The Voice is BACK! It's one of my favorite shows and I'm pretty happy Christina and CeeLo are back!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm hoping to make some good progress with the master bedroom updates!